mr shopper

Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day to my Mum

This blog post is specially dedicated to my mum. I am going to keep it short and sweet with the lyrics from one of the song that I've chosen.. Mummy I know your life had not been smooth and you are really unhappy at times. Here is what I want to say to you..

 

First, I'll need you to click play to run the youtube video.

Let the song run in the background.

Then slowly scroll down my blog and follow the lyrics with my message to it..




You with the sad eyes (I can tell mummy)
Don't be discouraged (If you want something, go get it..)
Oh I realize
Its hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all (Sometime the problems in life may put you down mummy)
And the darkness inside you (And make you felt loss)
Can make you feel so small (or really upset about yourself and everyone...)

But I see your true colors (But what I see is a really courageous, compassion, intelligent and strong mother)
Shining through
I see your true colors (A mother that taught us how to be a good person)
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful, (Now that we've all grown up, your life should never be in darkness..)
Like a rainbow (But like a rainbow.. There are 7 colors in a rainbow.. You have 7 beautiful kids)

Show me a smile then, (Your smile is most beautiful thing that I've seen since young)
Don't be unhappy, can't remember (I don't want to see you unhappy mummy)
When I last saw you laughing
If this world makes you crazy (No matter how tough life is going to get)
And you've taken all you can bear
You call me up
Because you know I'll be there (Please don't take it by yourself.. You can call me or any of your 4 pillars because you know we will be there mummy..)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know you are really into and busy with all kind of stuff especially "Amway" now and you wanted to be really successful in it and be a Diamond Winner.. And all the things that you are doing... You are doing it all for us..



But I just want to let you know mum...

 

To all of us..

 

in all of our hearts...


YOU ARE ALREADY A DIAMOND WINNER MOTHER!!!

 
 
 
 

And all these are your DIAMONDS...

 
 

So just do what you want to do mummy and we will always support you. But don't stress yourself too much ok...

 

Always REMEMBER you are already a winner.. We are your diamonds and also will be your RAINBOW after the rain.. 

 

I Love You Mum..

 

HAPPY MOTHER DAY!!

 
 
 
 
 
 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment