mr shopper

Monday 8 April 2013

WHY WHY WHY

Honestly I know nuts about blogging, scripting, widget, gadget etcs... it's bloody confusing but thanks to Yijing "my youngest bro gf whom is a blogger herself" for her guidance and my "Never say die once I think of something I will commit all my heart and soul in it" attitude~ I've managed to customize my personal Blog front page!! Pretty decent right? Not so gay for a guy blog and not too emo..

Why I suddenly want to start blogging? *Thirties already leh*

  • I always love to express my thoughts in the most humorous way possible.
  • I've decided it's better to express my thoughts in my own private channel rather then in Facebook status update because there's a lot of funny character in my FB now..
  • My wife always mentioned I am too straight-forward with my CB mouth 
  • I don't want to offend anyone indirectly with my words in FB anymore... I don't want to die for no reason.. 
  • My English is quite suck so better don't talk so much in FB and embarrassed myself already.. got a lot of ang mo friends inside 
  • Sometimes keep too many things in your brain will result in two outcome. 1) You become SIAO. 2) You forget what happen in your life.. especially when you get older 

Therefore if you are here means you are cool with my ways of life, my style and most likely want to be entertain by my nonsense. I hereby welcome you to my inner world..

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to successfully creating a blog in a night! So impressed! It looks very good. Colours are soothing to the eyes. I will be your no.1 blog follower.

    ReplyDelete